Stampin' Up! has just announced a complete color renovation to take place this summer when the new catalog is rolled out. Many of your favorite In Colors will be returning and 5 new core colors will be released!!
On a bittersweet note, since all these new colors will now be part of the core collection, it seems only fitting that Stampin' Up! will be retiring some of the current colors. See the full list of colors at the end of this post. Be sure to start stocking up on ink, paper, and accessories now! After July these colors will no longer be available!
Without further adieu, here is the new color collection (click the image to enlarge):
Notice that the color families will be changing. Some colors have been grouped with different colors and the names have changed.
Regal Rose, Melon Mambo (current In Color), Rich Razzleberry (current In Color), Pacific Point (former In Color), Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight (new!), Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango (former In Color), Real Red
River Rock (former In Color), Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Early Espresso (new!), Crumb Cake (formerly called Kraft), Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Garden Green, More Mustard, Cajun Craze (new!), Riding Hood Red (former In Color), Cherry Cobbler (new!), Bravo Burgundy
Pink Pirouette (former In Color), Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Marina Mist (new!), Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze (former In Color), Wild Wasabi (former In Color), Certainly Celery, So Saffron
To be retired on July 1:
Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Pale Plum, Orchid Opulence. Lovely Lilac. Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, Taken with Teal, Glorious Green, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow, Mellow Moss, Green Galore, Gable Green, Barely Banana, Yoyo Yellow, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray
Click here to download the Fond Farewell Color Chart
Some important notes:
- You'll notice that Neutrals has been added as a color collection (formerly called family) and Earth Elements has been eliminated (although many of the colors have been reorganized into different collections).
- Kraft has been renamed Crumb Cake. This also means that this color will not only be available in card stock as before, but you will also be able to purchase the ink pad and marker!
- A new stamp pad design will be phased in to reflect the changes in the color collections. These changes will take place over time and not all at once.
- Don't stress if you have items that come in a set like the markers, watercolor crayons, pastels, etc. Stampin' Up! will be coming out with Color Kits to fill in those items with the new colors as well as some more new fun products!
- Stampin' Up! will continue offering brand-new In Colors! This year we can expect 5 new colors and they will last 2 years, instead of one! This means that after this first year we will have 10 new In Colors at a time.
Remember that new colors probably mean new accessories too!