- Clean with lots of 'white' space
- Simple Designs
- Minimum time to create
- Limited layers and embellishments
My card is definitely clean and simple. But hopefully there is a WOW factor in there, too.
- To create the wreath, I ran Old Olive through my Big Shot using the Little Leaves Sizzlit several times. I snipped off one set of leaves from each die cut.
- The berries were created using the dots from the Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlit set. These were attached using mini glue dots and were coated with Dazzling Diamonds glitter with the help of a 2-way glue pen.
- 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon was tied in a bow and added with a glue dot.
- The sentiment, from Berry Christmas, was inked in Black StazOn, stamped onto a window sheet, and popped out using the Modern Label punch. I secured it with more glue dots on either side of the label. This piece is not flush with the card- it is slightly curved.
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Recipe: Stamps: Berry Christmas (116509) Ink: Jet Black StazOn (101406) Paper: Old Olive (100702), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730) Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Little Leaves Sizzlit (114511), Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits (114509), Mini Glue Dots (103683), 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (109034), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023), 2-way glue pen (100425), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Modern Label Punch (116630), Window Sheet (114323)