When I went to Starbucks to get my Peppermint Mocha this morning, I kept admiring how festive everything was starting to look for the holiday season. Even the cups and sleeves were decked out! When I noticed the sleeve, I thought to myself, hmm... "this would make a great sentiment on a card!"
I am sure this could be done up a little nicer, but I was in a bit of a hurry making it since I am in the midst of packing for our trip. I had to try it right away!
- I started with an A2 size Kraft card base.
- The swirl, from Season of Joy, was inked up in Close to Cocoa and stamped in a repeating pattern.
- The bottom edge was given a pierced border using the paper piercing tool and mat pack.
- I trimmed down the coffee sleeve to about 1 1/2"x 3". It was matted using Chocolate Chip and Real Red.
- The bottom of the Real Red was given a scallop border.
- Real Red polka dot stitched grosgrain was added to the top.
- A Chocolate Chip corduroy button was the finishing touch. TIP: I used Real Red card stock for thread.
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Stamps: Season of Joy (110384)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (103139)
Paper: Kraft (102125), Chocolate Chip (102128), Real Red (102482)
Accessories: Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608), Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (114339), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)