In addition to all the beautiful pink projects, we are offering a huge lot of Stampin' Up! pink items for BLOG CANDY!! Be sure to upload your pink project to Pals Paper Arts to be entered to win!
My inspiration card for the challenge features one of my all time favorite color combination's: pink and black. I love all things that glitter and pretty much anything girly, which you can clearly see on this card!
- This is a 5 1/2" square card of Whisper White.
- A slighly smaller piece of textured Basic Black was layered first over the white.
- A Pretty in Pink print from the Tea Party DSP served as a base for the rest of the card elements. TIP: I adhered this to the Basic Black at the very end so that I could wrap the ribbon around it.
- A 2" Basic Black print from Nouveau Chic was placed near the bottom of the Pretty in Pink.
- I used my Circle Scissor Plus to cut 2 circles: a 2 1/2" circle of Basic Black, and a 2 1/4" circle of Whisper White.
- A little Pretty in Pink ink was sponged around the white circle.
- The sentiment, from Wings of Friendship, was inked using a Regal Rose SU Marker and a Basic Black SU Marker. This was stamped off-center.
- I decided to add some pink flowers to dress up the open space in the upper left of the circle. These were created using Regal Rose ink and the trio stamp from Eastern Blooms.
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter was added to each flower before being snipped out (I waited for about a 1/2 hour for the glitter to dry).
- Half pearls from the Pretties Kit were attached to two flowers using mini glue dots.
- To add more dimension to the center flower, I used the 5-Petal punch to pop out a flower from Regal Rose. For a little more interest, I took the flower that I just punched out and put it back in the punch. Using my finger as a guide, I centered the flower in the punch so that the center of each petal would be punched.
- The last snipped out flower was attached to the punched flower and a Sherbet Designer button was added on top.
- Whisper White Organza ribbon was tied on the left side of the punch.
- The last touch was to add a Pretties Kit hat pin to the ribbon.
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Recipe: Stamps: Eastern Blooms (111626), Wings of Friendship (114308) Ink: Regal Rose SU Marker (105108), Basic Black SU Marker (100082), Pretty in Pink (101301) Paper: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black Textured (Neutrals Assorted 108693), Nouveau Chic DSP (115670), Tea Party DSP (113992) Accessories: Pretties Kit (109114), Sherbet Designer Buttons (116312), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), 5 Petal punch (109041), 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023), Mini Glue Dots (103683), SU Dimensionals (104430)