- For the card base, I used textured Chocolate Chip (A2).
- Next, I layered two rectangles of the striped DSP included in the kit.
- For the focal point, I used my Circle Scissor Plus to cut out a 3" Real Red circle.
- The beautiful deer image is a self-adhesive die cut from the kit. I used dimensionals to pop it up on the Real Red. TIP: First, I put on several dimensionals on the back of the die cut. Then, with the backing still on the dimensionals, I sprinkled baby powder all over it to take away the stickiness. Then I simply removed the dimensional backing to attach it to the card.
- A cute bow was formed out of 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain.
- The finishing touch was to add some Latte and Playground Designer buttons. TIP: I used contrasting pieces of card stock for thread.
A Quick Reminder: Don't forget Stampin' Up!'s Deal of the Week promotion! For more details click here.
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Recipe: Stamps: None Ink: None Paper: Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit (115696) Accessories: Latte Designer Buttons (114333), Playground Designer Button (116313), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Cutting Mat (112531) Other: Baby Powder