I am making Christmas cards like crazy for the fair, and so I made this one last night. It took hardly any time to create.
- This is an A2 card base of Real Red.
- A slightly smaller layer of a Merry Moments DSP print came next.
- The adorable Santa, from Just Beclause, was inked in Basic Black and stamped onto Whisper White. I used a blender pen and Real Red, Close to Cocoa, and Always Artichoke to fill him in.
- He was snipped out and popped up on dimensionals.
- The background for the Santa was made up of a 3" square Snowfall Window Sheet and Real Red, with a mat of Old Olive. TIP: I used glue dots to attach the window sheet only underneath the Santa.
- The sentiment was inked in Basic Black and stamped on Whisper White. Elastic Gold Cord (new!) was wrapped around it before I popped it up using dimensionals.
- Two Jumbo Chocolate Chip brads finished it off!
Basic Jumbo Grommets
Circle Designer Brads
Mini Library Clips
Be sure to go to my online store to take advantage of these awesome deals!
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Recipe: Stamps: Just Beclause (116640) Ink: Basic Black (101179), Real Red (103133), Always Artichoke (105219), Close to Cocoa (103139) Paper: Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Old Olive (100702), Merry Moments DSP (115672) Accessories: Snowfall Window Sheets (116805), Elastic Gold Cord (109867), 5/8" Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads (112533), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Blender Pens (102845), Mini Glue Dots (103683)