Some tips for this card:
- Night of Navy card stock was used with the die.
- Circles from Circles Circus were silver heat embossed on the front portion.
- I cut up an extra piece from the Ho Ho Ho glittered On Board for the bottom.
- Images from Cheers to You were stamped onto Whisper White and layered onto Brushed Silver card stock.
- The top of the bag was tied together with Silver Elastic cord.
Play along at PPA! You could be a Pals Paper Arts Artist Pick!
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Recipe: Stamps: Cheers to You (114944) Ink: Basic Black (101179), Versamark (102283), Barely Banana SU Marker (100039) Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730), Brushed Silver (100712) Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Fancy Favor Bigz XL die (115965), Silver Elastic Cord (109866), Metallic Eyelets (105319), Jumbo Brads 5/16" (112534), Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, (109070), Silver Embossing Powder (109131), Heat Tool (100005), Dimensionals (104430), Word Window Punch (105090), Modern Label Punch (116630)