The inspiration for this card came from this post on SCS.
Here are some tips:
- I used a polka dot embossing folder and my Big Shot for the Pretty in Pink background. Be sure to check the Occasions Mini for the new SU Polka Dot Embossing folder.
- Sending Love Specialty DSP came next. Every sheet has glitter!
- The sentiment, from Whimsical Words (SAB), was stamped onto Very Vanilla and trimmed out using the new Scallop Trim Border (Occasions Mini) and Scallop Trim Corner (SAB) punches.
- The flower images, from With All My Heart, were stamped directly on the Very Vanilla as well as onto a scrap piece. They were trimmed out and added using dimensionals and Sending Love Epoxy Brads (new!). Some glitter glue (non-su) was added for a little something extra.
- Isn't this ribbon amazing? It is the new 5/8" Satin ribbon in the Occasions Mini. It is available in 9 colors (Chocolate Chip used here).
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Stamps: Whimsical Words, With All My Heart
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Sending Love Specialty DSP, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing Folder (non-su), 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Trio Flower Punch, Dimensionals, Glitter Glue (non-su), Scallop Trim Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Sending Love Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads