A few things about this card:
- The sentiment and clover images were created using My Digital Studio. I simply scaled back the size and printed it onto Whisper White card stock. The colors are spot on, don't you think?
- I used the heart image from Hello Again and a stamp-a-ma-jig for the Certainly Celery clovers. Did you know that Hello Again is available for FREE as a Sale-a-bration item?! There is only about 2 1/2 weeks left in Sale-a-bration, so get your orders in now! Every $50 purchase earns a FREE item!
- Textured Certainly Celery card stock slivers were used for stems.
- I used the mini heart punch to pop out some Garden Green "leaves". Each one was scored down the center and attached to the card using mini glue dots. Green circle Rhinestone brads were used for the center of each clover.
- A 2-way glue pen was used to apply the green glitter.
Be sure to submit your "green" creation at Pals Paper Arts!! Each new entry puts you in the running for some fabulous blog candy!
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click here!
Stamps: Hello Again
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Garden Green, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Mini Heart Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, My Digital Studio, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack