Thursday, February 26, 2009

Retired Sets for sale- huge savings!!!

If you are new to stamping and want to get a collection going, this might be just the ticket to get you started. Or, if you are like me and love a good deal on stamps, these gently used retired stamps are a great buy! I have 67 sets listed below. Some of the sets have been used and do show some signs of wear (staining from using dark ink on rubber or wood). And some of them have not even been used at all. I guarantee that all of the stamps will still work perfectly!

If there is a particular stamp set you have a question about, feel free to email me. Most of these sets were originally introduced by Stampin' Up! before they started die-cutting all the sets. TIP: If you would like to trim the rubber differently than it already is, or reposition it, you can do so by popping the stamp (rubber side up) in the microwave for 10 seconds. This will allow you to safely peel the image off the wood and make any necessary changes. It should easily stick back on the wood after making the change.

If you would like to purchase any of the sets listed, you may email me. Shipping charges may apply depending on where you live. I am able to accept PayPal, or can make arrangements for another form of payment.

Okay, here we go in alphabetical order:






Alphabet Appeal Lower - $7









Alphadots - $7














Bold Butterfly - $7










Flower Filled - $7













Fresh Flowers - $5










Fun Filled - $5












Love Without End - $7


















Merci - $3









Ornamassortment - $5
















Perfect Ending - $3








Sweet on You - $3













Tags So Much - $5
SOLD



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cats! You're cleanin' house... how fun to look back at these older sets.

I've bookmarked your blog, Carrie - my fellow Pal.

Anonymous said...

HI Carrie,
I am a new Pal and I cannot get the email link to work! I am interested in one of your retired sets. And your cards are GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks,
Patti