Here are the steps used to create this project:
- I simply ran the fabric through my Big Shot using the Flower Layers Bigz Die. TIP: I only put through two layers of fabric and I also added a piece of card stock to help it to cut through cleanly.
- I layered several layers of the fabric to create each flower.
- A crop-a-dile was used to punch a hole in the center of the flower.
- A Pretty-in-Pink epoxy brad was used to hold all the layers of the flower.
- A hair clip was attached to the back of each flower using some hot glue.
- To distress the flowers and give them more dimension, I folded them up and tied a rubber band around them for several hours.
I hope you will play along at PPA! We have so much fun looking at all the projects that are received. This is probably a good time to mention that this is my last project as a designer for Pals Paper Arts. As many of you know, I recently started a new job and that combined with my family and Stampin' Up! workshops, has left me with little time to devout to this. I absolutely love designing inspiration samples for PPA and am sad to let it go, but I am hopeful that I will be able to create regularly as a participant!
Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Layers Bigz Die, Pretty in Pink Epoxy Brads, Crop-a-dile, Fabric, Hot Glue, Hair Clip