Saturday, May 2, 2009

A great friend and some chocolate... all a girl needs!

I have had the Matchbox Bigz XL Die for quite some time now, and this is my first posting using it. Aaahh! Where has the time gone?

This was the make-and-take at my last workshop. I can't emphasize enough what a breeze this was to make! The Matchbox die not only cuts out the box and sleeve, but it also makes the score lines! Amazing.

I simply ran Whisper White with the die through my Big Shot for the box portion. I then ran some Raspberry Tart DSP through for the sleeve. TIP: you will want to only die cut one sheet of card stock or paper at a time with the Matchbox die. This will ensure that the score lines will show up.

The sentiment and frame is from Great Friend (Occasions Mini). I first stamped the frame onto Whisper White using Kiwi Kiss ink. Then, using a Stamp-a-majig, I stamped the sentiment. I inked the sentiment using SU markers in Cameo Coral and Basic Black.

A piece of Certainly Celery ribbon (SAB Freebie) keeps the box from sliding out.

4 Hershey's Nuggets fit perfectly inside. I simply used a little more Raspberry Tart to dress them up.

Think wedding/shower/birthday favors! Cool, huh?

May is National Scrapbooking Month! Because of this, Stampin' Up! is offering an amazing promotion. Buy three packs of Designer Series paper (including Specialty Designer Series paper) or 12" x 12" textured card stock, and get one FREE! Click here to get started!

Also in the month of May, you can join the Stampin' Up! family for as little as $75!!! Ask me how!

Happy Stampin'!
Carrie

Order Stampin' Up! online 24-7! Click Here!

Recipe: Stamps: Great Friend (113792) Ink: Kiwi Kiss (111835), Basic Black (100082), Cameo Coral (100074) Paper: Raspberry Tart (113975), Whisper White (100730) Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon (SAB Freebie), Matchbox Bigz XL Die (114890), Big Shot (113439), Stamp-a-majig (101049)

2 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Very cute! Love your blog ;)

Denise said...

Super cute, Carrie! From a girl who loves chocolate... I know your friend will LOVE this!